A WebMD.com / SRL Group On-Demand Webinar. Click below to register.
The Secrets of More Word-of-Mouth Referrals
An Informative, On-Demand Webinar from WebMD and SRL Group.
Every practice wants more new patients, but did you know the best marketing source of new patients is often your existing patients.
Did You Know?
- 92% of consumers trust recommendations that come from people they know vs. recommendations from advertising. [Nielsen]
- Word of mouth is the primary factor behind up to 50% of all purchase decisions. [McKinsey]
- Patients referred by other patients have a 37% higher retention rate. [Nielsen]
In this informative webinar, web marketing experts David Brooks (SRL Group) and Jessica O’Shea (WebMD.com) will highlight the important (and not obvious) steps you can follow to boost word-of-mouth referrals.
What You’ll Learn
- The subtle signals that make warm referrals go cold.
- Why do some patients hesitate to call – even after you’re recommended by a friend or family member?
- What makes your patients naturally want to give you referrals.
Register now and take your new patient marketing efforts to the new level!
Our counselors are data-driven experts, monitoring and measuring your practice’s online presence and performance. We use proprietary software tools and methods to link promotional activities to financial outcomes.
We work directly with your operations staff to implement best practices for marketing.
The #1 trafficked consumer healthcare site¹, WebMD.com has more than 100 million visitors each month. The all-new WebMD Doctor Directory now includes Enhanced Profiles, where doctors appear on the top of local listings for provider searches in specific zipcodes.
¹ pro.simularweb.com; August 2018