There are more than two million web pages for doctors. Do you wonder how Google decides which one is #1?
Getting a top position in organic search is a huge priority for most medical practices. But getting to the top search result is incredibly difficult and technically challenging.
Did You Know?
- Google has more than 200 algorithmic factors to determine top search position in organic search?
- Your website’s speed and mobile friendly programming can be equally important as its content.
- The top 5 organic search results get 75% of search traffic.
In this informative webinar, web marketing experts David Brooks (SRL Group) and Jack Pellman (Davinci Interactive) will highlight the important (and not obvious) factors that help you rank highly in organic search results.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to make your website search-engine friendly.
- How to focus your marketing programs on the patients that are ready to book?
- Five free or low-cost ways you can improve your website’s search rank
Register now and take your website’s search rank to the new level!